The Biggest Question I Get From New Students Is:
“How Can I See Lower Scores On The Course As Quickly As Possible?”
Well, inside the Perfect Impact System you are going to learn a swing that will give you the power, control, and consistency you need… but in order to get the absolute most out of your new swing and to drop your scores as quickly as humanely possible, I have created a special package for our most dedicated students.
It’s called Advanced Golf Mastery, and it’s the most comprehensive program I have ever created.
Advanced Golf Mastery builds right on top of the core principles of The Perfect Impact System…
Diving deeper into the specifics of each club and translating your new swing into lower scores as quickly as possible.
Inside you will learn how to:[/text_block]
- Hit Monster Drives that carry a country mile past the rest of your foursome
- Fine-tune your iron play for more greens in regulation and shorter birdie opportunities
- Deal with tricky lies and different course conditions
- Control your ball flight hitting on command draws, fades, stingers, knock-downs, and all the other specialty shots that will help you navigate any layout
- Strategy and course management
If you take advantage of this special offer today you can start watching it right away right alongside the Perfect Impact System in our membership site!
Here’s what’s included:[/text_block]
Module 1: Monster Drives
You know, “Make a big shoulder turn…”
or “create a big arc going back…”
Monster Drives is Tom’s 5-Step System for Wringing Every Last Yard Out of Your Swing
If you follow Tom’s process you can’t help but straighten out even the most stubborn slice, while optimizing your ball flight for maximum carry and roll out.
Just imagine how much easier the game gets when you pick up 20, 30, or even 50 yards off the tee…
When you only need an 8 iron for your approach shot instead of a 5 iron…
It is simply impossible to overstate how much easier the game gets when you take advantage of your full distance potential.
Here are just a few of the things you will learn in Monster Drives:[/text_block]
- What’s causing that distance-robbing slice, and how to eradicate it from your game so you hit it not only longer… but find more fairways at the same time
- An easy drill to increase your club head speed… absolutely essential to maximize your length
- The 3 most common driver mistakes, and Tom’s best drill to eliminate each of these “power leaks” from your swing, unleashing untapped reservoirs of power you didn’t know you had
- How to optimize your equipment for maximum distance… pick up yards off the tee without making a single change to your swing
In the next best thing to a private lesson, you’ll have front-row seats as Tom work’s with our students to straighten out their slices and gain distance right before your very eyes. (In fact by the end of the lesson, one student nearly hits someone at the far end of the range!)[/text_block]
Module 2: The Consistency Code
In a lot of ways consistency is the name of the game.
Heck, you could have 60 yard slice… but if you can repeat it every time… all you need to do is play for it!
The problem is most golfers go about building consistency completely wrong.
Sure you will develop it to some extent with practice and experience… but there is so much more you can do to really dial in your consistency and get the most out of your practice time.
Module 2 is called The Consistency Code, and it’s all about training the specific elements of your game that will lead to that repeatable, predictable ball flight each and every time.
The module is broken down into 4 videos.
In the first video, you will learn Tom’s 4 “Consistency Keys.”
These are the 4 elements of the swing you can isolate and train to develop rock-solid consistency.
The 2nd video is a detailed practice plan that you can follow to groove and develop your muscle memory for maximum consistency with each and every practice swing you take.
And finally you’ll get 2 additional videos where Tom works with golfers just like you to dial in their swings and get them the consistency they are looking for.[/text_block]
Module 3: Escaping Trouble
And another to make that swing work out on the golf course from hilly lies, from the rough, in the wind, and from all of the other funky situations that come up during an actual round of golf.
I can’t tell you how many times I’ve seen an amateur ruin a good round with one blow-up hole…
It usually starts when they get themselves into a funky lie that they don’t know how to play…
And instead of taking their licks and getting back to the fairway for the next shot, they make a complete mess out of it.
Next thing you know they’ve turned a manageable situation that should have been a bogey into an ugly 9, 10, or worse.
Now their blood is boiling and odds are they slice their next tee shot into the woods… compounding one mistake into a disastrous stretch of holes.
This is a part of the game that most amateurs struggle with… but it’s also one of the easiest to fix!
In many cases some simple adjustments to your set up or swing can take the teeth out of these trouble shots… and turn a blow up hole into a par or bogey at worst.
In this module you will learn:[/text_block]
- One simple adjustment in the fairway bunker to virtually guarantee you never leave it in the trap again
- The secrets of lie analysis from a divot… know when you have the green light to swing away and when you need to switch to “rescue” mode to avoid a blow up
- An unorthodox but highly effective technique for playing downwind… Take the guesswork out of your distance the next time you are standing on the tee of that windy par 3
- An easy yet powerful way to neutralize the effects of hilly lies and retain full control no matter how extreme the slope
Module 4: Rainy Day Training
But that doesn’t mean you can’t still improve your game.
There are many ways to lower your scores… and a few of them don’t even require that you pick up a club and take a swing.
And that is what Rainy Day Training is all about.
We are going to cover 4 ways you can lower your scores from the comfort of your living room:[/text_block]
- The mental game: Learn Tom’s “5 Mental Tools” that will help you control your nerves, manage your anxiety, and have more fun playing…
- Analyzing your game: Proven shortcuts to uncover the weaknesses in your game… Learn how to play to your strengths and stop wasting time with unnecessary practice that doesn’t address what’s lacking in your game
- 3 things you must do before your round – and 1 after – to maximize your preparation while working out any kinks in your swing
- Everything you need to know about equipment… Tom will take the mystery out of club fitting, bag composition, ball selection, and how to get the most out of your set without breaking the bank
Module 5: Mastering Your Mid Irons
In module 5 we take a deep dive into your mid irons… giving you the confidence to fire at the pin on those longer par 4s and 3s.
This module will build on the swing principles you learned in the Perfect Impact System, and teach you how to fine-tune these important clubs…
You’ll learn simple yet highly effective adjustments to control the mid irons from every type of lie… the rough, divots, sidehill, uphill and downhill lies…
Here are just a few of the things you’ll learn in Mastering Your Mid Irons:[/text_block]
- How to troubleshoot the most common mistakes made by amateurs with mid and long irons… these deadly slip-ups could be robbing you of distance and accuracy
- The “safety squeeze” shot for hitting from the trickiest downhill lies… use this specialty shot to protect against losing your balance and take the fear out of this awkward shot…
- The 3 best drills for your mid irons… make crisper contact and start hitting more greens in regulation
- How to play from a divot… including the critical skill of reading the lie to know when you can “fire away” and when you have to take your licks
- Simple adjustments to play from sidehill, uphill, and downhill lies with absolute confidence…
Module 6: Sticking Your Short Irons
The Short Irons are often called the “scoring clubs” and it’s because when you attack the pin with a great short iron shot, you leaves yourself with a great chance at birdie or par.
And that’s what this module is all about!
Sticking Your Short Irons features Golf Tips Magazine Top 25 Instructor Frank O’Connell and is all about mastering these shots and fixing the common mistakes amateurs make.
You will learn…[/text_block]
- Simple adjustments to your short iron set up and swing that will allow you to play with confidence from all lies…
- Detailed lie analysis when your ball lands in a divot… never fear this tricky shot again
- How to add backspin to your short irons… impress your friends by getting at even the tightest of pin locations!
Module 7: Advanced Ball Flight Control
Advanced Ball Flight Control is my favorite video is the whole program for one simple reason… it is just fun!
But more than just that, this module will help you SCORE…
You will learn simple ways to hit on-demand fades and draws, which will save you strokes next time you find yourself stuck behind an obstacle…
You’ll also learn how to hit it high and low with ease… letting you sail a monster tee shot that rides the wind… or a knock down approach that takes the wind out of play and let’s you attack any pin…
In Advanced Ball Flight Control, you’ll learn:
- The EASY way to hit on demand fades and draws… There are a lot of ways to hit these but you will learn the simplest method giving you the highest chance of success
- My patented “safety” shot… This is your go-to shot when the match is on the line and you need a safe play to battle your nerves
- How to hit Tiger’s famous “stinger…” Not only will this get you serious bragging rights but it is an invaluable tool for those midsummer sun-baked fairways!
- All the tools you need to score in the wind… How to hit low, penetrating drivers and punch shots into the greens that make the wind a non-factor
Module 8: Driving 250+ (And Straight!)
The driver is the single most important club in your bag when it comes to scoring…
Which is why we included an entire extra module on the big stick!
If Module 1: Monster Drives is all about unleashing your full power reserves, Driving 250+ (And Straight!) is all about controlling the big stick.
In this module, Golf Tips Magazine Top 25 Teacher Frank O’Connell will teach you:[/text_block]
- The potent “body drills” Frank learned from watching Nick Faldo when he was the #1 golfer in the world…
- Frank’s “power stretches” – simple moves anyone can follow along with and add distance to their drives without even changing their swing…
- The 3 most common mistakes amateurs make with the big stick and how to correct them in your game
Plus, if You Jump in Today, We’re Going to Throw in This Powerful Bonus…
Bonus Video: Golf Course Strategy
By playing the game smarter, you make the game easier without even making any changes to your swing.
In this powerful video, you get to play a couple holes alongside me as my virtual caddy while we talk through strategy. You will learn:[/text_block]
- A simple yet powerful pre-round checklist that will save you strokes before you even step on the first tee… Hint: it includes everything from what clubs you put in your bag to how you warm up on the practice tee…
- What to look for when planning your tee shot…
- How to look at risk vs reward and know when to play it safe and when you have a green light to go for it!
- And much, much more!
Advanced Golf Mastery is Our Comprehensive and Complete Guide to the Full Swing
If you have a question about the full swing… about how to play the driver, the mid irons, or your short irons… about how to be more consistent or just about how to score lower… I can guarantee you we answer it in this program.
And on top of that we’ve included detailed practice routines for you to follow and student lessons for you to watch and emulate as you go on your journey to mastering this game.[/text_block]
Which Brings Me to the Special Offer We Have for you Today…
Make no mistake about it…
We believe this program is the absolute best way to take control of your game and get the results you are looking for in the fastest way humanly possible.
The early feedback we’ve gotten has confirmed this, and students have been raving about the progress they’ve made after watching this program.
But at the end of the day we are a business that lives to serve our customers.
And just because we think Advanced Golf Mastery is the best program out there doesn’t mean it fits into the busy lives of our customers…
It may turn out that our customers prefer the lessons packaged into smaller “bite-sized” programs… Or that this program is out of their budget.
There is simply no way to know until we’ve tested it out.
And so here’s what all of this means for you:
This offer – Advanced Golf Mastery, including all 8 modules and the bonus strategy module, at this price, is only available right now.
If you are at all curious about this program, then you will really want to take advantage of it today.
Not to mention that you can test it out completely risk-free… (more on that in just a second)
Now I want to be clear… we WILL offer all of the videos again at some point… they are simply too good to keep hidden away.
But I can’t promise when or at what price they will be available again…
Bottom line: right now is the only time I can guarantee you access to the full program at today’s price.
And because it’s all packaged up we are able to offer it at a virtual steal… (if these videos were broken up into smaller products it would certainly sell for more than you can have them at today).
Now Tom charges up to $250 per private lesson… and the program includes over 6 and a half hours of content.
Based on that, on what it cost to produce, and on what our other programs sell for, we’ve valued this package at $697.
But if you take advantage of this special offer today, we aren’t going to charge you even half of that for it.
In fact we aren’t even going to charge you 25% of that…
By opting into this offer today you can have full, life-time access to the complete Advanced Golf Mastery training program, our most comprehensive program ever, for the low price of just $97.[/text_block]
The students that get the best results are the ones that are most committed…
And that means getting all of the latest instruction from Tom and continuing to work on their games.
We want YOU to be one of those students, so give Advanced Golf Mastery a try…
Follow Tom’s 5 Step process for longer drives in Module 1…
Use his practice routine for consistency in Module 2…
Watch all of the videos and if you aren’t completely satisfied, simply send us a one-line email letting us know you aren’t satisfied and we’ll provide a full and prompt refund, no questions asked.[/text_block]